The term ‘kitchencounty’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website and the term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Following terms and conditions are subjected to use our website:
- All the content of the pages of our website is for your general information and use only. It is subjected to change without notice.
- We or any third parties do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on our website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- If you use any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Reproduction of any of the materials whether it is texts or images or any other forms, presented in our website is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Our website may also include links to other websites. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Do we collect personal information from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
We do not collect any information or other detail from visitors of our site.
When do we collect information?
We only collect information from you when you enter information on our site.
How does kitchencounty.com use your information?
Kitchencounty.com may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
How do we protect visitor information?
By using regular Malware Scanning, we protect the information of our users. Kitchencounty.com only provides articles and information. We never ask for personal or private information like names, email addresses, or credit card numbers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
You can choose not to store cookies or you can choose to turn off all cookies completely. You do this manually through web your browser (like Internet Explorer, Google chrome etc) settings. Each browser has different settings options for cookies, so look at your browser’s Help menu and learn the correct way to modify/turn off your cookies.
We do not share, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Google’s adsense/adwords requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have not enabled any Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
• NOT use wrong, false or misleading subjects or email
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe our email services.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
email@example.com or visit Contact Us page